Here we have put together some web sites which we think our visitors might find interesting. Of course we take no responsibility for their content, and views held by other sites are not necessarily those of our own.
- Visit Cornwall - the Official Tourist Board online visitor guide to Cornwall
- Cornwall council - lots of information about Cornwall
- Free 2015 calendars of Cornwall - a selection of Cornish views freen to download
- Bronte Fiction - a novel about the Bronte sisters by Cornish author Ruth Thomas.
- CAI - The story of art in Cornwall - the purpose of the Cornwall Artists Index is to preserve and make accessible the invaluable history of the art and artists of Cornwall.
- Newlyn Society of Artists - the NSA is a group of about one hundred and forty professional artists who either live in the South West or have strong connections with the area.
Cornish arts and crafts
- Cornwall Arts and Crafts Directory (CACD) - THE Cornish directory for arts and crafts, music and theatre
- Cornish Artists A-Z - list of fine art and illustration work by UK freelance illustrators and fine artists.
- SAA, society for all artists (SAA) - for all your artist supplies, art materials, inspiration, encouragement and art tuition. Learn to paint and draw with our thriving community of artists.
Holiday web sites
- Art and craft holidays in Cornwall - more holidays on the Cornwall art and crafts web site
- Aurora Seascape - Holiday bungalow in Penzance, Cornwall
- Wildlife holidays Cornwall - Rospannel Farm is about 5 miles from Land's End in Penwith, Cornwall. It boasts its own private hide for bird watching which over-looks a half-acre pond.
- Goddess Tours International - guided tours to places in Europe, such as Crete, Ireland and Cornwall (England) where women may experience a spiritual connection to Goddess energy in the Land and at the ancient sites.